I'm the Patriot candidate since the GOP decided to take your choice away and endorse. If you voted for Trump or Mastriano, then vote for me now!
2026 campaign interviews:
My commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_BHiIA5KBg
My MAGA Report interview:
https://youtu.be/6NSb3KKH-KM
My PSU C-Net interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxudd2w_w7k
My PCNC interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRb9Zx28dpE
Hillbilly Jon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIxvPG6BpuQ
Pennsylvania First
“Make Pennsylvania Efficient”
Officially designate the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas-linked CAIR and Antifa as terror groups with a close eye on BLM.
How are Trump & Ventre similar:
1. Grew
up in NYC.
2. Executive
experience.
3. Published
books.
4. Had
a reality TV show.
5. Common
sense.
6. Creativity.
7. Efficient.
8. Attacked
by Left.
9. Not
supported by RINOs.
10. Supports
Christian values.
11. Patriotic.
12. Political
outsider.
















I'm with you all the way!!
ReplyDeleteHere to support you in any way needed
ReplyDeleteYes!!! You’re finally representing us deplorables! Excellent agenda.
ReplyDeleteWhat’s your stance on legal marijuana in PA?
ReplyDeleteAgainst
DeleteI want to be contacted I feel your message is what Americans in PA need.
ReplyDeleteNever heard of you. I read your statement on Ballotopedia. So vile and evil. I would never vote for you if you held a gun to my head.
ReplyDelete